Tiki Toki is it living?

TIKI TOKI
I made a tiki toki for a 3rd grade science lesson. Which entails how to decide between living and non living organism. But my review of Tiki Toki is that I wouldn't use this. I didn't like how complicated it seemed to be. I had to watch a few tutorial videos to be able to figure out how to work it. And I still don't think I know how to work it very well. I got the hang of it the more I used it. 
I liked the overall layout of it, but I don't think I picked a good lesson for Tiki Toki. For example, a good example would be to have a Tiki Toki as a history lesson, showing a timeline. Because thats what I have seen what tiki toki seems to be. 

I didn't like this tool, and I wouldn't use it. But it was a good thing for me to try and learn because I had to seek out videos to try and learn how to use it. 

I tried to put video links onto the slides, but I don't know how to access them now. I was able to do the pictures, but everything else didn't seem to work. I attempted, but I know there are better tools out there to teach the standard of the lesson I picked. 


                              
                                                        TIKI TOKI




UEN CORE STANDARDS 
Standard 2
Students will understand that organisms depend on living and nonliving things within their environment.
Objective 1:
Classify living and nonliving things in an environment.
Identify characteristics of living things (i.e., growth, movement, reproduction).
Identify characteristics of nonliving things.
Classify living and nonliving things in an environment.


ISTE STANDARDS
Digital Citizen: I understand the rights, responsibilities and opportunities of living, learning and working in an interconnected digital world.


ED TECH

Standard 8
Use technology resources (e.g., calculators, data collection probes, videos, educational software) for problem-solving, self-directed learning, and extended learning activities. (5, 6)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jumping & Running for ANIMOTO

My Healthy Self! Padlet

Different World