UGH

PICKTOCHART                          

I got so frustrated with this one.. I don't even know where to begin!
It was such a cool tool, you look at it, and it looks so intriguing and it grabs your attention! Thats what made me first want to do it!As I started to do the tool, I found myself extremely frustrated, and not wanting to continue doing it. But I already felt like I was in too deep in a sense. So I kept going! I like how it looks, and thats probably the only thing I like about it! It might be easy to other people, but I just kept getting so frustrated.

I was frustrated because I couldn't do what I was thinking about, my mental image was on the screen. I couldn't figure out the basics. Even after the tutorial!

                    

Then it made me think of how would I use this in the classroom, and my frustration level was so high, I don't think I would use this! Because, now looking back it just looks like a powerpoint laid out. It has different images to use, fonts, and extra things that power point does not have.

I liked the lesson plan I picked out as well, learning about culture and traditions. But I learned the tool isn't as interactive as I though.

But I did it. And I was happy I was able to finish it!

If i used this tool in my classroom, it wouldn't be as interactive as I though. It looks like a cool worksheet, but that seems to be it. I don't think I personally would use this in my classroom. I feel like there are probably a lot more interactive tool out there too use! But that is for another time I guess!!

Picktochart = I am not a fan.




UEN STANDARDS 

Standard 1

(Culture): Students will recognize and describe how people within their community, state, and nation are both similar and different.
Objective 1
Examine and identify cultural differences within the community.

Explain the various cultural heritages within their community.
Explain ways people respect and pass on their traditions and customs.
Give examples of how families in the community borrow customs or traditions from other cultures.

ED TECH
Standard 5
Use technology tools (e.g., multimedia authoring, presentation, web tools, digital cameras, scanners) for individual and collaborative writing, communication, and publishing activities to create knowledge products for audiences inside and outside the classroom. (3, 4)

ISTE
Global Collaborator 
I strive to broaden my perspective, understand others and work effectively in teams using digital tools.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jumping & Running for ANIMOTO

Sports and Activites

MATH MADE EASY BY SOCRATIVE