All About YOU!

GOOGLE FORMS

I am so grateful for Google. I have always liked Google. It quick, it is easy. And it is free!!! Apple and Google will soon run the world, but thats just my personal opinion!

I decided to do a Google forms, of a get to know you form. So this would be something that I would incorporate into my classroom. Before school starts, or during the first few days of school. There is a series of questions that helps me get to know the student, as a child. Then it continues as questions to get to know them as a student. These two views are important to me as a teacher, I want to get to know how the student works, and how I can work with them the best I can. 
I could use the Google Forms as something much more formal as well. As a quiz for earth science, I could email their parents and ask them to fill out a brief review to help me as a teacher, help their child. 

There are so many ways to use Google Forms. 

I liked it, but it is very simple, and not very hard to use! Maybe thats why I liked it so much! 




                                   Image result for google

ISTE
Global Collaborator
I strive to broaden my perspective, understand others and work effectively in teams using digital tools.
Digital Citizen 
I understand the rights, responsibilities and opportunities of living, learning and working in an interconnected digital world.

ED TECH
Standard 5
Use technology tools (e.g., multimedia authoring, presentation, web tools, digital cameras, scanners) for individual and collaborative writing, communication, and publishing activities to create knowledge products for audiences inside and outside the classroom. (3, 4)
Standard 8
Use technology resources (e.g., calculators, data collection probes, videos, educational software) for problem-solving, self-directed learning, and extended learning activities. (5, 6)
Standard 7 Use telecommunications and on-line resources (e.g., email, online discussions, web environments) to participate in collaborative problem-solving activities to develop solutions or products for audiences inside and outside the classroom. (4, 5)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jumping & Running for ANIMOTO

Sports and Activites

SHINING SUN