Sports and Activites

NEWSLETTER
Something so basic, was so difficult for me! I was excited to try and make something, because it seemed so simple. All teachers seem to do it as well, all throughout elementary school we receive newsletters to be able to be in tune with what is happening within the classroom. And they always looked so good! So I tried, but I am so grateful for templates. Because I was getting so frustrated with everything, copying and pasting pictures, creating text boxes, trying to put the document onto the blog! Which has been so frustrating for me!

I know I would use newsletters throughout my classroom, because they seem to be essential to help communicate to parents, as well as help keep the students in tune with what is going on that month. The pro's of this tool, I used Word. Which gave me templates to use, but yet I am sure there are better templates on a better tool out there. But I thought I was familiar with word, but not that familiar I guess.

I don't have a lot of cons of this tool, except for the fact that I couldn't figure out a lot of copy and past items. And even something simple as putting the PDF onto this blog is something I couldn't figure out.

I will use newsletters, its just the matter of really mastering the tool, and that will come with practice and time. I think it will come with a lot of use of the tool, trying to figure out what works best and what ways I can best create.

                                       Image result for kids


UEN CORE
Strand 5
Students will appraise the personal value of physical activity as a tool for wellness, challenges, and interacting with appropriate social skills with friends and family.
Students will identify activities that bring satisfaction and pleasure through participation and reflect how physical activity promotes a lifetime of wellness.
Standard 3.5.1
Discuss the relationship between physical activity and good health.
Standard 3.5.2
Reflect on the personal selection of particular physical activities over other options.
Standard 3.5.3
Discuss the challenge that comes from learning a new physical activity.
Standard 3.5.4
Describe the positive social interactions that result from participation in physical activity.

ISTE STANDARDS
Knowledge Constructor
I critically select evaluate and synthesize digital resources into a collection that reflects my learning and builds my knowledge.

Innovative Designer
I solve problems by creating new and imaginative solutions using a variety of digital tools.

ED TECH STANDARDS 
Standard 6
Use telecommunications efficiently and effectively to access remote information and communicate with others in support of direct and independent learning and for pursuit of personal interests. (4)

Standard 8
Use technology resources (e.g., calculators, data collection probes, videos, educational software) for problem-solving, self-directed learning, and extended learning activities. (5, 6)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jumping & Running for ANIMOTO

MATH MADE EASY BY SOCRATIVE