"Weather" I like it..


GOOGLE SLIDES
The Power of Google!
Google is just wonderful, its free, easy to use, and it always is saving your work! Google slides is definitely a tool I would use, because with slideshows it is very helpful. And I have always liked learning with slideshows. And with this there is a video, pictures, and then context to address all the different types of learners in the classroom.
The only trouble I had with this was trying to figure out exactly how to embed it into my slide show.

I will use this tool, and I like it for its simplicity.



UEN STANDARDS 
Students will understand that the elements of weather can be observed, measured, and recorded to make predictions and determine simple weather patterns.

Objective 1
Observe, measure, and record the basic elements of weather.

Identify basic cloud types (i.e., cumulus, cirrus, stratus clouds).

ISTE STANDARDS
Knowledge Constructor
I critically select evaluate and synthesize digital resources into a collection that reflects my learning and builds my knowledge.

ED TECH STANDARDS

Standard 5
Use technology tools (e.g., multimedia authoring, presentation, web tools, digital cameras, scanners) for individual and collaborative writing, communication, and publishing activities to create knowledge products for audiences inside and outside the classroom. (3, 4).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jumping & Running for ANIMOTO

Sports and Activites

SHINING SUN