Water Cycle

ED PUZZLE 
Wow I really liked this tool! I thought it was easy, and it helped so much. You find a video, or create your own, then cut and edit it. Which then you can add questions into it. And I think this is a great tool to use, because it is something visual, and the kids can also listen to it, hear the information. Then answer the questions, while watching the video! 

I have no cons for this tool, I really liked it, because it was so easy to learn how to use. And it helps different types of learners. I will definitely use this tool in the future!

The one thing I couldn't seem to figure out is the "open ended" questions, and so whether or not when taking the test those answers are correct or not, I didn't figure out how to use them.

Below is the Edpuzzle, created for 4th graders to learn about the water cycle.


UEN STANDARDS
Science Benchmark

Matter on Earth cycles from one form to another. The cycling of matter on Earth requires energy. The cycling of water is an example of this process. The sun is the source of energy for the water cycle. Water changes state as it cycles between the atmosphere, land, and bodies of water on Earth.

Standard 1
Students will understand that water changes state as it moves through the water cycle.

ISTE STANDARDS

Creative Communicator: I communicate effectively and express myself creatively using different tools, styles, formats, and digital media.

ED TECH STANDARDS

Standard 5
Use technology tools (e.g., multimedia authoring, presentation, web tools, digital cameras, scanners) for individual and collaborative writing, communication, and publishing activities to create knowledge products for audiences inside and outside the classroom. (3, 4).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jumping & Running for ANIMOTO

Sports and Activites